- Handy, palm-sized machine
- Fills in the gaps in your crossword
- Contains over 280,000 synonyms and antonyms
- Advanced Anagram Solver turns a series of letters into a word
- Word Builder ?builds? a ranked word list from letters provided
- Seven word games
- Metric and currency converter
Make crosswords fun with Collins Thesaurus.
It fills in the gaps in your crossword. Simply type question marks and asterisks in place of missing letters (type "sc?o*" to find scholar, school, scoop etc.).
Collins Thesaurus contains over 280,000 synonyms and antonyms (type "happy" to find delighted, content, thrilled etc.) and phonetically spell corrects 180,000 words (from "fizix" to physics).
The advanced Anagram Solver turns a series of letters into a word, while Word Builder ?builds? a ranked word list from some or all of the letters provided.
With seven word games, a calculator, metric and currency converter plus auto shut off, the Collins Thesaurus is amazing value.
Measures W10.3cm D7.4cm H1.4cm. Battery included